- Regular collection and transport conducted by a specialist fleet of vehicles, including provision of required documents.
- Free placement of waste segregation containers.
- Additional services – cleaning industrial installations.
In compliance with the Hazardous Waste Act (Art. 3 sec. 2 item 1 and 2 of the Act Journal of Laws of 2007 No. 39, item 251) and the Regulation of the Ministry of Economy and Labour, dated 4 August 2004, No. 192, item 1968 obliging to protect the environment, we provide waste collection
- Mineral and synthetic waste engine, gear, lubricating and hydraulic oils
- Sorbents, filter materials, wiping cloths and protective clothes
- Waste tyres, oil filters, brake linings, antifreeze
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics (bumpers), glass (including fluorescent lamps and headlights)
- Wood containing hazardous substances, paper, cardboard
- Lead batteries and accumulators
- Other waste not mentioned above (e.g. car mats)
Picking up 1,000 litres of waste oil, we offer attractive conditions for collecting other waste such as oil filters, coolants, brake fluids and much more.
We have our own specialised fleet of cars with ADR equipment as well as trained and experienced employees. We operate throughout the country.